SMi Group are thrilled to announce the return of Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast 2017 which arrives to California on June 5th & 6th.
Following on from sell-out shows in Europe and Boston, Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast will once again gather a global audience of medical device experts and PFS industry leaders to discuss new advancements and showcase cutting edge advances, keeping you at the forefront of a booming industry.
The competitive PFS market has sparked great improvements as devices strive for higher quality, safety, and patient satisfaction. Innovation and excellence is requested at every level making Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast the perfect platform to strengthen knowledge in key principles such as human factor engineering, manufacturing and complex biologics, whilst honing in on emerging trends for parenteral devices, including auto injectors, pens, pumps and smart devices.
“It is critical to develop working relationships and collaborations, as an industry, to bring knowledge to the suppliers and drug developers worldwide, so that we can address these challenges. Thank you to everyone who contributes to this goal and looking forward to your participation at the conference." -
Speaker and Conference Chair: Mike Stelmah, Senior Manager, Combination Products Regulatory Affairs, Regeneron
The notable speaker line-up will include:
• John Smith, Director, Global Regulatory Affairs, Allergan
• Anand Subramony, Vice President Drug Delivery & Device Development, MedImmune
• Benir Ruano, VP, Global Manufacturing and Technical Operations, Xeris Pharmaceuticals
• Ron Forster, Executive Director, Amgen
• Sara McNew, Director, Human Factors and Industrial Design, Eli Lilly
• Alasdair Young, Device Engineer, Genentech
• Lori de los Reyes, Global Regulatory Affairs, Amgen
• Ariel Waitz, Senior Engineer, Genentech
• Aaron Chesterman, Principal Engineer, Device Development, Genentech
• Tina Rees, Associate Director – Human Factors, Ferring
• Mayumi Bowen, Senior Engineer, Genentech
• Monica de Bardi, Postdoctoral Researcher, Roche
We will also be welcoming expertise from the likes of Nemera, Nipro PharmaPackaging, Terumo, Worrell, Zeon + more!
Reasons to sign up:
• Explore and harness the global regulatory ecosystem; global compliance requirements for product safety and risk analysis
• Assess data bridging and risk based control strategies for combination products
• Map the importance of Human factors and patient centricity in device design
• Highlight the emerging trends of connected health and the future of patient centric drug delivery
• Cutting edge industry insight on silicone free devices, virtual reality, and laser cutting in the design and manufacture of prefilled devices
For more information or to register, visit www.prefilled-syringes-westcoast.com
To get in touch, contact Fateja Begum on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6184 / Email: email@example.com
Venue: HYATT REGENCY MISSION BAY
Location: 1441 Quivira Road, San Diego
Country: United States
Organiser Contact Details:
T: +442078276000 firstname.lastname@example.org