SMi is thrilled to present the return of its 4th annual Immunogenicity conference and exhibition, taking place in London on the 12th – 13th June 2017.
The immunogenicity market has seen considerable progression over recent years, with innovative developments apparent in predicting and controlling immunogenicity. However the industry is still subject to complex hurdles and challenges.
This year’s conference will provide attendees with a thorough understanding of the continued need for harmonisation across risk assessments and data reporting, as well as guidance for clinical trial design. Speakers will offer deep exploration of the regulations surrounding immunogenicity testing, from the UK, Europe, and USA, giving exclusive opportunity for discussion and debate with key regulatory experts. With focus on delivering true value for all delegates in attendance, Immunogenicity 2017 will identify and solve key challenges for industry experts. Insight into aggregations, next generation biologics, novel assays, humanisation of bio-therapeutics, and improvements to accurate risk assessment will be complemented by high level case studies.
At SMi’s 4th annual Immunogenicity conference, industry, regulatory and academic experts will gather to spark debate and progress on the causes of immunogenicity, predicting and preventing its effects, and its associated issues. Immunogenicity 2017 will offer unparalleled networking opportunities, deep insight into industry issues, and spotlight sessions on innovations and emerging technologies for immunogenicity.
• Guidance on UK, EU and USA regulations surrounding immunogenicity and best practice risk assessment
• Targeted focus on immunogenicity; identifying, addressing and removing challenges to industry
• Highlight best practice risk assessment and mitigation through high level case studies
• Explore novel and innovative approaches to reducing immunogenicity
• Spotlight on new technology; Humanising proteins and new biotherapeutic solutions
• Personalising treatments with next generation biologic drugs
• Annie De Groot, CEO/CSO, EpiVax Inc.
• Meenu Wadhwa, Section Leader, Cytokines & Growth Factors Section, NIBSC
• Oreda Boussadia, Sales Executive , EpiVax Inc
• Jeremy Fry, Director of Sales, ProImmune Ltd
• Albert Torri, Executive Director, Bioanalytical Sciences, Regeneron
Book by 28th February - save £300
Book by 3th1 March - save £200
Book by 28th April - save £200
Venue: Copthorne Tara Hotel
Location: Kensington, London
Country: United Kingdom
Organiser Contact Details:
T: 02078276012 firstname.lastname@example.org